School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities TY Beanie Baby Inky Octopus DOB 11-29-1994
S.C. School Report Cards
- Diatone 2018 GT-M3 FPV Racing RC Drone Spare Part EDGE 1408 4000KV Brushless Mot
- Dinky toys Austin 600 réf 183
- Ferrari 599Xx Valencia 2010 Grey Met BBR 1 43 BBRC42H
- Grand Austria Hotel Game Family Fun Hobby Relax
- Indy GP F 1 Race Car Ford 1965 40 Vintage 18 GT 24 Metal T 8 Racer 12 Model 43
- K'NEX K-FORCE K-20X Building Set (165 Piece) (Amazon Exclusive) 47524
- LEGO Ceramic Mug 853910 new
- Lego set 9441 Kai's Blade Cycle 100 % complet avec notice
- Lotus XI Le Mans 1956 Allison - Hall Collision with a dog 1 43 SPARK S2184
- Minichamps Mika Hakkinen McLaren MP4 13 Team Edition 1998 West Decals 1 43
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Ty Beanie Baby Rico Madagascar. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Ty beanie baby VALENTINA ERROR DATE RARE.
- For more information, please contact TY Beanie Baby Wallace Green Tartan Scottish Bear Immaculate Condition, Director of Leadership Development.